Gay Pride Celebration Committee of San Jose DBA Silicon Valley Pride 1346 The Alameda, PMB 508, Suite 7 San Jose CA 95126-2699
Dear Community Members:
Silicon Valley Pride is committed to the health and safety of our community members, partners, volunteers, and board members. We continue to review all the current information available about COVID-19 (also known as the Novel Coronavirus).
1. Hey Girl Anniversary Party on March 27, 2020
2. Drag Brunch on April 5, 2020
As the situation evolves, we will change our plans and let everyone know. In the meantime, consider following these basic guidelines:
1. If you are sick or become sick, please stay at home
2. Wash your hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds and use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
3. Cover your mouth with a tissue or the inside of your elbow when you cough or sneeze,
and then wash your hands afterward.
4. Do not touch your face with unwashed hands.
5. Instead of shaking hands, figure out different ways of greeting people.
6. Stay up to date on developments by visiting the websites of the CDC and Santa Clara
County Department Public Health.
At this moment, we are monitoring this situation and we are evaluating the need to postpone or to cancel future events leading up to Pride 2020. We will keep everyone posted.
Thank you for understanding. Be kind to one another.
Silicon Valley Pride Board
Nicole Altamirano. Robert Peabody III. Saldy Suriben. Bryan Rodriguez. Sera Fernando